2354 SW Old Port Road, Lee’s Summit, MO 64082
2354 SW Old Port Road, Lee’s Summit, MO 64082 Redbud
The gracious and open Redbud plan has a formal dining room, large kitchen with walk-in pantry and breakfast room. The sunken great room has loads of natural light from the rear over-sized windows. Upstairs, there are four bedrooms and two additional full bathrooms, as well as the laundry room. The master bedroom is generously sized, and the suite included a 4-piece bath and an enormous master closet, which is accessible to the laundry room.
All SAB Homes are unique.
We do our best to show buyers the many choices of finishes available. Each floor plan and spec home on our website may include different features. As a result, some customization will not be shown on the standard floor plans. We do our best to provide accurate details regarding this customization. Information is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed, nor may it be referenced as a quote or promise.
This home is under construction.
While under construction, selections may be added that can increase the cost of this home. If purchased while under construction, some selections may be made by the buyer. Availability of options will depend on the home's stage of construction.
- Full Foundation
- Garage Right floor plan layout
- Spacious great room and kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances
- Walk-in pantry
- Formal and casual dining spaces
- Private master suite with spacious tiled shower, and huge walk-in closet
- Double vanities in master
- Laundry room off master closet
- Basement has 9 foot ceilings
- Covered patio
- Moen plumbing fixtures
- 50-gallon hot water heater
- 80% furnace/14 SEER HVAC with heat pump
- Built-in humidifier
- 30-year composition roof